Peck Elementary PTA offers two scholarships to graduating senior that attended Peck Elementary School for a minimum of three (3) years. Each scholarship is worth $200 each.
- John Sullivan Scholarship – Students planning to further education at any Colorado institution for higher learning as a full time student related to any subject matter.
- Elaine Whistler Scholarship – Students planning to further education at any University or College as a full time student with the intent of becoming an Education Teacher.
All applications with attachments must be received by April 30, 2019.
Applications may either be completed online or delivered to Peck PTA at:
Via our Online Application
Via Mail to Peck Elementary PTA Scholarship, 6495 Carr St, Arvada, CO 80004,
Via email to [email protected] with the subject line: SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION,
Application requirements and criteria for selection:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior that attended Peck Elementary a minimum of three (3) years. The applicant must be planning to further their education at an institution of higher learning as a full time student.
- Applicant (Student) must be a member of the PTA/PTSA at their school at the time of submission of application, in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants will be selected with the following criteria in mind: Character, Current GPA of at least 3.0, Leadership, Community Service, and Extracurricular activities during last 4 years.
- Application submission must include the following (please double check to see that you have all of these items. Applications with missing items will not be reviewed):
- Completed application form
- A written essay to describe why you feel you deserve this scholarship and/or how Peck Elementary and/or serving your community has helped prepare you for your future career.
- A Copy of the STUDENT’S OR PARENT’S PTA/PTSA Membership Card for the current school year or verification for from that PTA/PTSA.
- Annual allocation of this award is at the discretion of the committee.
- Recipient of the Scholarship will be honored at either the Peck Senior Social, the May PTA meeting or the Peck Carnival and Silent Auction in May.
- The Scholarship check will be presented to the institution to which the recipient will be attending and will be applied towards tuition or books. It’s the applicant responsibility to provide Peck PTA with their chosen university information for the check to be cut. APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 30.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here