Peck Elementary PTA does a lot of exciting stuff each year! We do have to fundraise in order to make it possible. Many of our fundraisers are heavily dependent on volunteer help, however some are pretty simple. Every little bit helps with the work of our PTA!
Here are some of the ways we fundraise each year:
- Spell-A-Thon: We were able to raise nearly $10,000 for the benefit of our kids and literacy programs at Peck! We’re excited to be able to continue putting more books in our kids classrooms as a result of this fundraiser. Our kids also were able to learn by learning to spell the words selected for their class- A win, win for everyone! Thank you to everyone who helped us with this fundraiser both online (see our page) and through direct donations/pledges!
- Silent Auction: Our silent auction is a fun way for our community to support the PTA and the Community Events and classroom support we provide. In 2018 we were able to raise $6,000 and took the silent auction online for the first time. Check out our page for 2019!
- Golf Tournament: For 2019, we’re starting a new fundraising effort for Peck specifically focused on raising funds for more technology at Peck! Our world is changing fast and we believe to support kids as they move into this world they should have a firm grasp on how to utilize technology. Our hope is to raise $5,000 to give to Peck for new Technology purchases. Check out our page for 2019!
- Restaurant Fundraisers: We work with multiple restaurant partners here in Arvada to raise money for Peck through Dine-Back events. We try to hold one monthly in order to supplement our PTA Fundraising and use this toward Community Events for the year. See our page for details and thanks to our Restaurant Partners!
- Box Tops: This Program is a way for families and community members to support our school through collecting Box Tops! These are worth 10 cents a piece and can be turned in at the Collection Corner in the Cafeteria. We are currently holding contests to see which students will be Box Tops Heros by turning in the most. Make sure to turn them in, in a bag with the student’s name and class on it. See the official program website for more information on the products where you can find box tops: https://www.boxtops4education.com/
- Amazon Smile: Do you shop through Amazon?? They will donate back a portion of the purchase price if you goto https://smile.amazon.com/ and designate Peck PTA as your charity! There is no additional cost to you for this program!
- American Furniture Warehouse: